Search This Blog Or Web

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Happy Sunday~



Today,i thought no went any places so become a good boy stay at home surfing net lol..

But something was happened,when i playing msn,someone called me go to pcf so i decided go to pcf lolz....

The sun is on the top of my head when i reached the place which is pcf..My friends and I made a decision that was went to karaoke..that was my first time went to karaoke..so i was very excited and happy .That place was awesome and good,i sang many songs that i chosen.I sang the song not as good as the singer but could heard by humans lah,hahaha ..That was a good day.Hope go there and sing another time ..most important is go there with many people lol...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish u were at the movies with us

happyboy said...

i also wish have chance go with u all see movie ~....~